1-port Serial RS232 ExpressCard (supports speeds up to 921,600 bps)
High-Speed Single Port RS-232 Serial ExpressCard (up to 921.6 Kbps). Provides a reliable solution for Notebook to connect serial peripherals such as GPS receivers, serial printers/plotters, barcode scanners, digital cameras and fax/modems.
This quality Serial ExpressCard adds one serial port (RS232) to Notebook Computers.
Features & Specifications:
- Compliant with ExpressCard / 34mm Type II standard
- Compatible to 16C950 UART
- Backards compatible to industrial standard 16C550 UART
- Large 128-byte transmit & receive FIFO
- Data Rates supported up to 921.6KB/s
- Full Plug & Play and Hot Plug support
- Uses Prolific PL-2303 chipset. Maps in on computer as a USB Serial Adapter.
- Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Linux and MAC OS support
- Provides 1 DB9-Male RS232C serial port. Cable connects to card through an RJ-45 connector.
- Compatible with both ExpressCard 54 and ExpressCard 34 slots.
Free Shipping within the 48 continental USA states! (Online orders only)
Order yours now for immediate shipping. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal though our secure server.
We stand behind our product If you need any assistance, you can call us toll-free for the life of the product for free assistance at 1-800-274-7897 (USA & Canada only), or +1-865-988-7906 for those in other areas.
Product comes with a 1 year warranty, and a 30-day money back guarantee with no restocking fee.