1-port Serial RS232 ExpressCard (supports speeds up to 921,600 bps)
High-Speed Single Port RS-232 Serial ExpressCard (up to 921.6 Kbps). Provides a reliable solution for Notebook to connect serial peripherals such as GPS receivers, serial printers/plotters, barcode scanners, digital cameras and fax/modems.
This quality Serial ExpressCard adds one serial port (RS232) to Notebook Computers.
Features & Specifications:
- Compliant with ExpressCard / 34mm Type II standard
- Compatible to 16C950 UART
- Backards compatible to industrial standard 16C550 UART
- Large 128-byte transmit & receive FIFO
- Data Rates supported up to 921.6KB/s
- Full Plug & Play and Hot Plug support
- Uses Prolific PL-2303 chipset. Maps in on computer as a USB Serial Adapter.
- Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Linux and MAC OS support
- Provides 1 DB9-Male RS232C serial port. Cable connects to card through an RJ-45 connector.
- Compatible with both ExpressCard 54 and ExpressCard 34 slots.
Lifetime toll-free technical support is available for this product at 1-800-274-7897 (USA & Canada only).
Product comes with a 1 year warrantee, and a 30-day money back guarantee with no restocking fee.