1-port Serial RS232 PCMCIA Card (supports speeds up to 921,600 bps)
High-Speed Single Port RS-232 Serial PCMCIA Card (up to 921.6 Kbps). Provides a reliable solution for Notebook to connect serial peripherals such as GPS receivers, serial printers/plotters, barcode scanners, digital cameras and fax/modems.
This quality PCMCIA serial card adds one serial port (RS232) to Notebook Computers.
Features & Specifications:
- Fits any Type II PCMCIA CARDBUS-32 Slot. (Also 16-bit PCMCIA R7.1 & backward compatible.)
- Creates 1 DB9 pin Com port
- Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Linux compatible
- Fast 16C950 high performance UART chipset
- Automated flow control, Hardware or X on / X off..Serial Port PCMCIA Feature - Automated in-band flow control using Programmable Xon/Xoff characters.
- Detection of bad data in the Receiver FIFO.
- Supports data at speeds up to 921,600 bps.
- Flexible Clock Prescaler from 1 to 31.875.
- Backward compatible with 16C550 UARTs. - 128-byte 16C950 Deep FIFO Performance.
- Supports 1 RS232C Serial Ports with a DB9M Cable.
- Provides 1 DB9-Male RS232C serial port connectors with a 15-pin to one DB9M cable.
- Uses a 68-pin PCMCIA (type II) connector for notebook computers.
Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista Drivers for this device: pcmciaoxser.zip
(Drivers are also included on a CD-ROM disc with the product.)
Please note: This is a PCMCIA Cardbus card, not an ExpressCard. Some notebook computers take ExpressCards. If you aren't sure which one you need, please verify if your system has a PCMCIA Cardbus slot or an ExpressCard slot before placing your order. If you do need an ExpressCard instead, please go to Serial & Parallel ExpressCards to order one.
Lifetime toll-free technical support is available for this product at 1-800-274-7897 (USA & Canada only).
Product comes with a 1 year warrantee, and a 30-day money back guarantee with no restocking fee.