2-port Serial RS232 PCMCIA Card (supports speeds up to 921,600 bps)
High-Speed Dual Port RS-232 Serial PCMCIA Card (up to 921.6 Kbps). Provides a reliable solution for Notebook to connect serial peripherals such as GPS receivers, serial printers/plotters, barcode scanners, digital cameras and fax/modems.
This quality PCMCIA serial card adds two serial ports (RS232) to Notebook Computers.
Features & Specifications:
- Fits any Type II PCMCIA CARDBUS-32 Slot. (Also 16-bit PCMCIA R7.1 & backward compatible.)
- Creates 2 DB9 pin Com ports
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Linux compatible
- Fast 16C950 high performance UART chipset
- Automated flow control, Hardware or X on / X off..Serial Port PCMCIA Feature - Automated in-band flow control using Programmable Xon/Xoff characters.
- Detection of bad data in the Receiver FIFO.
- Supports data at speeds up to 921,600 bps.
- Flexible Clock Prescaler from 1 to 31.875.
- Backward compatible with 16C550 UARTs. - 128-byte 16C950 Deep FIFO Performance.
- Supports 2 RS232C Serial Ports with a DB9M Cables.
- Provides 2 DB9-Male RS232C serial port connectors with a 15-pin to two DB9M cable.
- Uses a 68-pin PCMCIA (type II) connector for notebook computers.
Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista Drivers for this device: pcmciaoxser.zip
(Drivers are also included on a CD-ROM disc with the product.)
Please note: This is a PCMCIA Cardbus card, not an ExpressCard. Some notebook computers take ExpressCards. If you aren't sure which one you need, please verify if your system has a PCMCIA Cardbus slot or an ExpressCard slot before placing your order. If you do need an ExpressCard instead, please go to Serial & Parallel ExpressCards to order one.
Free Shipping within the 48 continental USA states! (Online orders only)
Order yours now for immediate shipping. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal though our secure server.
We stand behind our product If you need any assistance, you can call us toll-free for the life of the product for free assistance at 1-800-274-7897 (USA & Canada only), or +1-865-988-7906 for those in other areas.
Product comes with a 1 year warranty, and a 30-day money back guarantee with no restocking fee.