1-port Serial RS422/485 PCMCIA Card (supports speeds up to 921,600 bps)
High-Speed Single Port RS-422/485 Serial PCMCIA Card (up to 921.6 Kbps). Provides a reliable solution for Notebook to connect various RS422/485 peripherals.
This quality PCMCIA serial card adds a single serial port (RS422/485) to Notebook Computers.
Features & Specifications:
- Fits any Type II PCMCIA CARDBUS-32 Slot. (Also 16-bit PCMCIA R7.1 & backward compatible.)
- Creates a DB9 pin Com port
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista and Linux compatible
- Fast 16C950 high performance UART chipset
- 5,6,7,8,9-bits data framing
- Supports Hardware ATTA (TM) (Auto Transceiver Turn Around) Feature
- Supports echo mode to help software determining unexpected bus collisions.
- Detection of bad data in the Receiver FIFO.
- Supports data at speeds up to 921,600 bps.
- Flexible Clock Prescaler from 1 to 31.875.
- Backward compatible with 16C550 UARTs. - 128-byte 16C950 Deep FIFO Performance.
- Supports 1 RS422/485 Serial Port with a DB9M Cable.
- Selection of if you want to use the card in RS422 or RS485 mode along with other settings can be made via dip switches on the end of the card.
- Provides 1 DB9-Male RS232C serial port connector with a 15-pin to DB9M cable.
- Uses a 68-pin PCMCIA (type II) connector for notebook computers.
Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista Drivers for this device: pcmciaoxser.zip
(Drivers are also included on a CD-ROM disc with the product.)
Free Shipping within the 48 continental USA states! (Online orders only)
Order yours now for immediate shipping. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal though our secure server.
We stand behind our product If you need any assistance, you can call us toll-free for the life of the product for free assistance at 1-800-274-7897 (USA & Canada only), or +1-865-988-7906 for those in other areas.
Product comes with a 1 year warranty, and a 30-day money back guarantee with no restocking fee.