Three port firewire adapter.
The 1394/Firewire Host Adapter is an IEEE 1394 compliant high speed serial bus adapter. It provides three external FireWire ports to add FireWire to PC desktops for connecting FireWire peripherals including DV camcorders, digital cameras, scanners, hard drives, zip drives, removable CDR and CDRW, DVD with data transfer rate up to 400 Mbps.
The 1394/FireWire Host Adapter captures the digital video to your computer. It bridges your computer and the worlds of consumer electronics with high quality video. With 30 times more bandwidth than USB 1.1, the adapter is an ideal choice for high-speed storage and video capture.
The adapter is 100% plug-and-play compatible with Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP & Vista. No driver is needed for installation. With hot-swapping technology, you can detach FireWire peripherals while your computer is on.
Features & Specifications:
- Add three FireWire (6 pin) ports to your PC.
- Plug-and-play and IEEE 1394 compliant
- Supports all IEEE 1394/FireWire devices
- Fast 100/200/400Mbps data rate
- Ideal for connecting digital camcorders, cameras, scanners, hard drives, CDR, CDRW, DVD, etc.
- Easy connection of IEEE 1394/Firewire devices
- Easy installation without additional driver
- Works in any PCI-bus 5-volt slot.
- Includes a 6-pin to 4-pin FireWire (IEEE 1394) cable.
- Compatible with Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000 & XP.
If you need firewire cables, please click here.
Free Shipping within the 48 continental USA states! (Online orders only)
Order yours now for immediate shipping. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal though our secure server.
We stand behind our product If you need any assistance, you can call us toll-free for the life of the product for free assistance at 1-800-274-7897 (USA & Canada only), or +1-865-988-7906 for those in other areas.
Product comes with a 1 year warranty, and a 30-day money back guarantee with no restocking fee.